Join us on December 22nd at 4pm PST for the Club Scrap Project Showcase!
Join Tricia Morris for an evening of workshops and inspiration!
- One Snap-Ring Mini Album
- One set of greeting cards in a notecard carrier
- One 2-page spread
This exclusive event won’t last long! Bundle price $49.95! Click HERE to sign up today!
The Showcase bundle includes the following contents with instructional download and video tutorial.
- (2) 6.25×7″ Book Board Covers
- (1) 6.25×1.5″ Book Board Spine
- 12×12 Blue Plain (Covers)
- (2) 8.75×11 Handmade Paper (Covers)
- (2) Kintsugi Page Kit Cutaparts
- (2) Kintsugi Collage Prints
- (2) Kintsugi Pottery Prints
- (2) Navy Plains & (2) Slate Plains
- (2) Gold Plains & (2) Handmade Plains
- Assorted 24″ ribbons & (2) Brads
- Gold Dimensional Acrylic
- 5-7/8×12″ Black Folding Board
- (2) Kinstugi Card Kit Prints
- (2) Manila Plains
- (1) Slate Plain
- (1) Ivory Plain
- (1) Navy Plain
- (2) Kinstugi Card Kit Cutaparts
- (2) sets Hook and Loop Dots
- (8) A2 Ivory Envelopes
- (2) 12×12 Navy Plains
- (1) Gold Plain
- (1) Handmade Plain
- (1) Slate Plain
Students will need to supply: 12-inch Paper Trimmer, Scor-Pal, 1/8s, 3×14 Grid Ruler, Accordion Pocket File, Bookbinding Glue, Needle-tipped Applicator, Foam Adhesive Circles. Optional Add-On Companion Tool Kit Below.
Save time and make it easy with a Companion Tool Kit for $26.95!
Save big when you purchase the Project Showcase and Tool Kit .. Snap Ring Album, Notecard Carrier, Page Formula, Tool Kit
Bundle Price: $69.95 Click HERE to Buy Now & Save
- 3×14″ Grid Ruler
- Foam Brush
- (1) Pkg. Foam Adhesive Circles
- Accordion Pocket File Kit
- 2 oz. Bookbinding Glue
- Needle-tipped Applicator
- Pocket Labels
- (2) Hook and Loop Tape Sets
- (4) 12×12″ Heavyweight Papers
- Video Link for Assembly Instructions
Additional Supplies Needed:
- 12-inch Paper Trimmer
- Scor-Pal 1/8s
- ATG or similar
Join us on December 22nd for the Spotlight Event featuring Club Scrap! Remember to purchase your exclusive showcase bundle now so you have the product in time for the event. Click HERE to visit the Club Scrap website and make your purchase. See you on the 22nd!