COME JOIN THE FUN in GRAPEVINE!
Tickets Available at Show
General Show Info:
Online Admission Tickets:
- $8 – Friday Early Bird (9am – 6pm)
- $8 – Saturday (9am – 5pm)
On Site Admission Tickets:
- $15 – Friday Early Bird (9am–6pm)
- $10 – Friday General (10am – 6pm)
- $10 – Saturday (9am – 5pm)
Special Event Tickets:
- $45 | Thu. Mega Make & Take Extravaganza (3pm – 12am)
- $35 | Friday Crop Party (8am – 12am)
- $35 | Saturday Crop Party (8am – 12am)
- $20-$60 | Friday & Saturday Workshops
- $20 | Card Swap
Will Call & Registration Hours:
- Thursday | 2pm – 6pm
- Friday | 7:30am – 6pm
- Saturday | 7:30am – 5pm
NOTE: Children 12 & under get onto the show floor for free!
Only umbrella sized strollers will be permitted on the show floor.
Event is being held at the Gaylord Texan Convention Center Longhorn Hall A, B & C.
- Convention Center Garage – This structure is most convenient to the exhibit hall “Longhorn” A, B, C.
- Resort Garage – The resort garage will be used for overflow parking. For your convenience Trolley transportation will be available from the resort garage to the convention center Friday & Saturday 7:30am – 7pm.
- Unloading – Guests can unload their car at the Convention Center Circle Drive.
- Daily Rate – Self parking is $12 (0-4 hours) or $15.00 (4+hours) per day. Rates subject to $8.25% tax. Please see desk near the exhibit hall to redeem discount. Valet Parking is $24.00.
- Overnight Guest Rate – Parking is $17.00, Valet $27.00. Rates subject to $8.25% tax.
- Validation – Eat at the Old Hickory Steakhouse and have your parking validated. Validation does not apply to overnight guests.
1501 Gaylord Trail
Grapevine, TX 76051
Super 8 Hotel Grapevine/DFW
250 East State Hwy 114 at Main St.
Grapevine, TX 76051
To make your visit extra suite/sweet, we’ve worked with the Gaylord Texan & Super 8 to give attendees a special hotel discount. See below to find out how to take advantage of this promotion.Learn More
For those guests that took advantage of the hotel/crop special, please see the link below for more detailed information on your purchase.Guest Info for Hotel/Special
Three ways to save!
- Purchase your ticket online and get each days admission for $8.00.
- Visit a participating local store and purchase your discounted admission.
BONUS: When you purchase your admission at a local store, you will also receive the I Support button.
- Visit a participating local store and receive a $2 off admission coupon.
NOTE: Friday admission purchased online or at a local store, includes Early Bird Access starting at 9am! ($15 value)
We bring the best in craft shopping and make & takes right to your local area. These stores and manufactures have the best variety of products and teachers in the country. Check out who will be there along with the many make & takes they have to offer!Exhibitor List Scrapbook Expo Make & Take List
- Get exclusive Exhibitor coupons for use only on the show floor
- Coupons emailed exclusively to our Email List the week of the show
- Be sure to print the coupons and bring them with you to the event
** If you are not already on our email list be sure to sign up to ensure you receive these wonderful exhibitor coupons.
Register for events & activities at the show
THURSDAY 3PM - MIDNIGHT
MEGA MAKE & TAKE EXTRAVAGANZA!
Are you ready for our MEGA Make & Take Extravaganza! This MEGA event is sure to be one of your favorite events at the Scrapbook Expo!
FRIDAY 8AM - MIDNIGHT
80'S FLASHBACK CROP
Do you remember the ''Totally Awesome'' 80’s? Grab your Boom Box and all of your ''Preppie'' friends and ''Break Dance'' down to this Totally 80’s crop Event!
SATURDAY 8AM - MIDNIGHT
SLUMBER PARTY CROP
Grab comfy pajamas, fuzzy slippers, a favorite blanket and, of course, all of your cropping supplies and snuggle up with the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo crop...
Hop on the Scrapbook Expo Express and spend a fun-filled day at the Scrapbook Expo.
- No parking fee!
- All your friends can ride together.
- Stay all day and relax on the way home!
- Hurry, space is limited, so sign up today!
- Round trip transportation
- Admission & Saturday Scraptacular Golden Ticket
Stamp & Scrapbook Expo is bringing the very best instructors and class content right to your area! Whether you are new to paper crafting or have been scrapping for years, we have a workshop that will challenge your creativity and show you something new.See Workshop Options
Whether you are new to card making or have been making your own greeting cards for years, this is a great opportunity to get new ideas and meet other card makers!
Receive up to 15 new card ideas from other crafters like you.
Friday Theme: White, black or red & “Just a Note”.
Saturday Theme: Three embellishments on each card.
Are you interested in helping out at the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo? Then this is the place to be! We have a variety of Expo positions available which include: express will call, door prize, lobby attendant, door guard, crop/tool station. Positions will be made available on opening day of pre-registration.
Get all the juicy details – At Event
Everyone is a winner at the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo! From our Complimentary Shopping Bag when you first walk in the door, to our Door Prizes given throughout the day. You are sure to walk away with many items and fond memories.
Join us Early and get your Lucky Golden ticket for your chance to win one of many prizes awarded from our preferred vendors. Golden Tickets will be handed out starting at 8am with a paid admission. Golden Tickets are limited and given out on a first come first serve basis.
The Creativity Center at Stamp & Scrapbook Expo is a great way to spend a few minutes making a small project, learning a new technique and getting inspired. Plus, it's free!Learn More!
It’s easy! Simply collect four unique buttons from different stations around the Expo to earn an “I Conquered” button and lanyard. Learn more about our Keepsake Button Program.Learn More!
We know our scrappers love to shop and crop and having a wheeled bag/rolling cart is not only practical, but ideal. Unfortunately, these items are not permitted on the show floor. They are however permitted in the crop area and classrooms.
We appreciate all of our scrapbooking moms, however only small umbrella strollers are allowed on the show floor (infants unable to sit-up or handicapped will be allowed in other small single seat strollers). Jogging strollers and other strollers with a large wheel/base will not be permitted, no exceptions. This is to keep our aisles clear and safe for all guests to walk the floor.
If you have a Bag or Stroller that does not meet the requirements you will be asked to stop by our Baggage claim and check your item.
As a service to all our guests we offer a Free Baggage Check at each show location. If you have any item that you would like to have held for you at the Free Baggage Check simply trade your items for a claim ticket. (Keep this ticket as it is your only way of getting your items back). It is recommended that you have your name on the bag or inside your bag for additional identification purposes.
If you have a non-profit organization or women’s group and would like to run our Baggage Check please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s a great way to get the word out about your organization and get to attend the EXPO at the same time.