COME JOIN THE FUN in MILWAUKEE!
General Show Info:
Online Admission Tickets:
- $8 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $8 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
On Site Admission Tickets:
- $15 – Friday Early Bird (9am - 6pm)
- $10 – Friday General (10am - 6pm)
- $10 – Saturday (9am - 5pm)
Special Event Tickets:
- $49 | Thursday Mega Make & Take Extravaganza
(3pm - Midnight)
- $35 | Friday Wizard of Oz Crop Party
(8am - 11pm)
- $35 | Saturday Slumber Party Crop
(8am - 11pm)
- $20-$60 | Friday & Saturday Workshops
- $20 | Card Swap
Will Call & Registration Hours:
- Thursday | 2:00pm - 6:00pm
- Friday | 7:30am - 6:00pm
- Saturday | 7:30am - 5:00pm
NOTE: Children 12 & under get onto the show floor for free!
Only umbrella sized strollers will be permitted on the show floor.
*All online orders are subject to a one time $2.00 processing fee.
Only one guest per order.
Event is being held at the Wisconsin State Fair Park
- Building -Exhibiton Hall.
- Lots -Parking will be located in the West lot.
- Street Access – 84th Street
- Gates – Use Gate 4 or 5
- Unloading – Curb-side unloading is available.
- Daily Rate – Parking is $6.00 per day with no in/out privileges or $9.00 with in/out privileges. (Prices subject to change.
Hampton Inn & Suites
8201 W. Greenfield Ave.
West Allis, WI 53214
To make your visit extra suite/sweet, we’ve worked with the Hampton Inn & Suites to give attendees a special hotel discount. See below to find out how to take advantage of this promotion.
Reservation Cut-off: March 17, 2017
Unless sold out prior to cut off date.
Single/Double Occupancy $134.00
Complimentary Breakfast and Parking
Hotel conveniently located across from facility
Three ways to save!
- Purchase your ticket online and get each days admission for $8.00.
- Visit a participating local store and purchase your discounted admission.
BONUS: When you purchase your admission at a local store, you will also receive the I Support button.
- Visit a participating local store and receive a $2 off admission coupon.
- Get exclusive Exhibitor coupons for use only on the show floor
- Coupons emailed exclusively to our Email List the week of the show
- Be sure to print the coupons and bring them with you to the event
** If you are not already on our email list be sure to sign up to ensure you receive these wonderful exhibitor coupons.
Register for events & activities at the show
THURSDAY 3pm - Midnight
Mega Make & Take Extravaganza
This MEGA Extravaganza is sure to be one of your favorite events at the Stamp & Scrapbook EXPO!
FRIDAY 8am - 11pm
Wizard of Oz Crop Party
Follow us down the Yellow Brick Road of contests and surprises as we celebrate this classic "Scrapbookers Style! Our "Spin to Win" contest will…
SATURDAY 8am - 11pm
Slumber Party Crop
Grab comfy pajamas, fuzzy slippers, a favorite blanket and, of course, all of your cropping supplies and snuggle up with the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo crop...
Stamp & Scrapbook Expo is bringing the very best instructors and class content right to your area! Whether you are new to paper crafting or have been scrapping for years, we have a workshop that will challenge your creativity and show you something new.See Workshop Options
Whether you are new to card making or have been making your own greeting cards for years, this is a great opportunity to get new ideas and meet other card makers!
Receive up to 15 new card ideas from other crafters like you.
- Friday Theme – Pink & White in Color or “Hello” theme.
- Saturday Theme – Cards using embellishments.
Are you interested in helping out at the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo? Then this is the place to be! We have a variety of Expo positions available which include: express will call, door prize, lobby attendant, door guard, crop/tool station. Positions will be made available on opening day of pre-registration.Expo Volunteer Help An Exhibitor
Get all the juicy details – At Event
Join us Early and get your Scraptacular ticket for your chance to win one of many prizes awarded from our preferred vendors. Scraptacular Tickets will be handed out starting at 8am with a paid admission. Scraptacular Tickets are limited and given out on a first come first serve basis.Learn More!
It’s easy! Simply collect four unique buttons from different stations around the Expo to earn an “I Conquered” button and lanyard. Learn more about our Keepsake Button Program.Learn More!
We’re excited to introduce Operation Christmas Child & Shoebox 1K as our proud sponsors for the 2017 Milwaukee Stamp & Scrapbook Expo!
For your convenience we have a complimentary Baggage Claim for any items that you would like held. Simply trade your items for a claim ticket. Be sure to keep your claim ticket as you will need this in order to retrieve your items. It is recommended that you have your name on the bag or inside your bag for additional identification purposes.Learn More