The holidays are all about the warm fuzzies. This adorable card from Hero Arts says it all. I love the dimension, the different layers and of course the cute sentiment Sending Warm Fuzzies.
Products Used (from Hero Arts):
|CH136||Small Accent Pearl|
|CH223||White Christmas Adhesive Felt – DISCONTINUED|
|CL462||Magic Of Christmas|
|SJ001||StazOn Jet Black|
Antique Linen Distress Ink, white pigment ink, cardstock (red, green, vanilla), black mini brads, white gel pen (Sakura), scallop square punch (Marvy Uchida), buttons & embroidery thread, twine
- Cut two mitten shapes out of red cardstock. Sponge the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink.
- Punch three or four squares out of vanilla cardstock, using a scallop square punch. Keep two squares for your background, and make two scalloped cuffs for your mittens with the remaining squares. Again, sponge all of the edges using Antique Linen Distress Ink.
- Attach a felt snowflake and button to each mitten. Add adhesive pearls in the center of each scallop along the mitten cuffs.
- Layer your scalloped squares behind a 2-1/2″ square of vanilla cardstock, and attach your mittens onto this panel, using 3D foam squares. Set aside.
- Stamp a 4-1/8″ square of green cardstock with two small snowflakes from the “Magic of Christmas” PolyCLEAR set. Use green ink for one type of snowflake and white pigment ink for the other. Using a white gel pen, add a dot of ink to the center of each green snowflake.
- Attach the mitten panel onto the decorated green snowflake panel using foam squares.
- Stamp your sentiment from “Everyday Sayings” in black ink onto vanilla cardstock. Trim, ink the edges and adhere to the green snowflake panel. Add two black mini brads & attach the entire panel to a 4-1/2″ square vanilla cardstock base using foam squares.
- Tie a length of twine or linen thread along the spine of your card.