I really liked this card when I saw it. Plus I knew it would be very easy to make even though it looks like it takes a lot of time. I turned mine into a sympathy card. The Lovely As A Tree stamp set has a peaceful feel to me. Designed By Patty Gorka
- Die cut 1 top note from Whisper White card stock
- Die cut 1 top note from Old Olive card stock.
- BONUS: Die Cut Old Olive a 2nd time to create a decorative piece for inside!
- Ink tree stamp with Soft Suede ink and stamp onto scrap paper before stamping on the Whisper White die cut piece. This technique is called “Stamping Off.”
- Stamp a second tree image using Soft Suede Ink, and stamping off before stamping onto the Whisper White top note piece.
- Stamp the third tree with Old Olive ink.
- Stamp a sentiment with Soft Suede ink in the lower right corner.
- Color trunk of Old Olive tree with Soft Suede Stampin’ Write Marker.
- Emboss 5-1/4″ x 4″ Whisper White card stock with Vintage Wallpaper Textured Embossing Folder.
- Fold Soft Suede card stock in half to create card base.
- Adhere embossed Whisper White card stock to Soft Suede card front.
- Adhere Designer Series Paper onto Whisper White embossed card stock.
- Cut Old Olive card stock Top Note in half and adhere underneath the stamped Whisper White card stock.
- Punch 3 circles on upper right side of Top Note piece.
- Tie ribbon through each hole.
- Adhere entire Top Note piece with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Products Used (All from Stampin’ Up):