What better gift to receive then a thoughtful hand-made one? Here is a little bookmark inspiration brought to you by Sasha Marie Holmes of Sasha’s Inspirations blog. Thank you Sasha for allowing us to share your work!
For her bookmark, she used Flourishes Botanical Bookplates Vol.1 stamp set, along with the coordinating Taylor-Made Classic Bookplate die. She also cut two slightly larger layers by hand and colored them to coordinate. She then simply layered the bookmark for added dimension.
Finally, a butterfly from Spellbinders Les Papillions Two was added to the top of the bookmark and she colored the violets with markers and distress inked the butterfly.
This bookmark would be great paired with a beautiful card. What a great way to show someone you are thinking of them.
I hope I’ve inspired you to make a small surprise for that special person in your life. Can’t wait to see what you come up with.
- Botanical Bookplate Vol 1 (Flourishes SS186 $17.99)
- Tim Holtz Distress Markers Set (Ranger various $3.49)
- Classic Bookplate Template Die (Flourishes $8.00)
- Les Papillions Two Die (Spellbinders Paper Arts $24.99)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Cardstock, various colors