Since I travel so often with the Scrapbook Expo, this adorable Luggage Tag really caught my eye. My suitcases travel to 20 + shows per year, so they really need to be properly embellished :). I would like to thank Taylor Van Bruggen for sharing this fun project, be sure to stop by Taylor’s blog Taylored Expressions for a visit.
Taylor used Moka Meredith and the Luggage Tag Dies. Than started out by adhering strips of Doodlebug Washi Tape in coordinating patterns (Fruity Stripe, Blueberry Gingham, Berry Blossoms) side by side on Choice Snow White cardstock. Then she cut out two pieces from the Luggage Tag die. For a finished look Taylor added a transparency behind the cutout and adhered the two pieces back to back with foam tape (leaving the top open).
Taylor than stamped Moka Meredith on the insert and wrote the name/contact information on the opposite side. Because she adhered the two pieces of luggage tag together with foam tape, it left space in the middle to slip in the image portion and you can change it out whenever you want. Very Clever.
Then she finished it off with some hot pink and white dot ribbon. Soo sweet…
My hope is to inspire you to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things and most important to have fun!
Thanks for visiting and have a very creative day.
- Moka Meredith Set (Taylored Expressions TEPS87 $8.95)
- Luggage Tag Dies (Taylored Expressions TE165 $21.95)
- Fruity Stripe Washi Tape (Doodlebug $3.95)
- Blueberry Gingham Washi Tape (Doodlebug $3.95)
- Berry Blossoms Washi Tape (Doodlebug $3.95)
- Hot Pink and White Dot Ribbon (Doodlebug $1.25)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Snow White Cardstock, Taylored Expressions