Autumn is such a beautiful time of the year. It is a time when you can sit down and scrapbook all of your memories and create a layout to highlight your favorite things about Fall. This wonderful page layout was created by Tamara Jensen. She is on the design team for My Mind’s Eye. Thank You Tamera for sharing this layout with us.
Tamara used the Happy Haunting Collection (who says it has to be for Halloween?) The orange glittered papers are festive and look very much like Fall.
The right hand corner had a large “31” on the black background paper. Tamara cut the “A” card for her title from the “Spook/Scary” paper. She then glittered it and used black Lush chipboard letters for the title and finished it off with “Chalk Studio” epoxy letters. She then cut a strip of the Orange Damask paper, cutting around the skulls. She cut the brown 6 x 6 paper from Chalk Studio in half and hid the seam with a black label sticker. Adding the circle layered sticker with her banner of “Thanksgiving Point” helped finish the page.
Tamera Used the leftover chipboard scraps to pop out “My Fall Favorites” title of the page.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Spooky Patterned Paper (My Minds Eye mme-hah101 $1.09)
- Skull Patterned Paper (My Minds Eye mme-hah103 $1.09)
- Moroccan Patterned Paper (My Minds Eye mme-hah108 $1.09)
- Thirty-First Patterned Paper (My Minds Eye mme-hah109 $0.93)
- 6 x 6 Paper Pad Chalk Studio (My Minds Eye mme-cs1010 $5.09)
- Dimensional Stickers Happy Haunting (My Minds Eye mme-hah116 $3.99)
- Chipboard StickersHappy Haunting (My Minds Eye mme-hah111 $5.99)
- Dimensional Stickers Chalk Studio (My Minds Eye mme-cs1022 $3.99)
- Cardstock Stickers Chalk Studio (My Minds Eye mme-cs1019 $1.69)
From Your Own Stash:
- Black Thread