These adorable little tags are so versatile. Use them on a wreath, a place setting tag for your guests at Thanksgiving, or you could even use them for an invitation to your dinner. I fell in love with these adorable tags made by Cherry Nelson. You can visit her blog Cherry’s Jubilee for more wonderful and inspirational ideas.
Cherry used her Spellbinders die cuts and added a lot of layering to her tags.
She used stamps from Wplus9 and Purple Onion.
Cherry mixed them up using different ribbons such as red gingham, blue denim, blue gingham, and she also used light blue jute string. Thank You Cherry for sharing these with us.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Pretty Patches Pumpkin (Wplus9 Design Studio $6.00)
- Pretty Patches Apple (Wplus9 Design Studio $6.00)
- Carnation Alphabet (Purple Onion Design #CARABC $6.00)
- Scalloped Circles (Spellbinders S4-124 $24.99)
- Framed Tags One (Spellbinders S4-392 $24.99)
- Light Blue Jute String (Really Reasonable Ribbon 430760 $1.00)
- Red Gingham Ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbon 006200 $1.40)
- Blue Gingham Ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbon 006500 $2.25)
- Blue Denim Ribbon (Really Reasonable Ribbon 002998 $2.40)
From Your Stash:
- Patterned Paper
- Miniture Clothes Pin
- Distressed Ink Pads