This card certainly gives you that warm fall feeling. All of the details on the flower and the leaves are so amazing. What a wonderful inspiration shared by Sandee Shanabrough. Be sure to visit her blog Simply Southern Sandee for more wonderful cards.
The stamp set is from Our Daily Bread Designs. Sandee colored the Fall Flower Pumpkin with copic markers and cut it out with the coordinating Pumpkin and Flower Die. Creating a Spellbinders frame made with Square dies, Labels, and the custom Fence die. She then added a small piece of burlap under her image. Using the Autumn Blessings, Custom Pumpkin leaves, and acorns she added some embellishments to the card. Giving the finish touch to the card she stamped a sentiment and cut it out with a Spellbinders Tag Trio die and tucked it under the pumpkin. A big Thank You goes out to Sandee for her beautiful fall card to inspire us.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Fall Flower Pumpkin Stamp (Our Daily Bread Designs F464 $8.95)
- Autumn Blessings (Our Daily Bread Designs F481 $17.95)
- Pumpkin with Flower Die (Our Daily Bread Designs CSBD44 $15.95)
- Fall Leaves & Acorn Dies (Our Daily Bread Designs CSBD48 $17.95)
- Fancy Foliage Dies (Spellbinders/Our Daily Bread Designs CSBD33 $26.95)
- Fence Die (Our Daily Bread Designs $8.95)
From Your Own Stash:
- Copic Markers