This adorable card truly is “Sweet As Can Be.” I would like to send out a big thank you to Debbie Olsen for allowing us to share her beautiful design with you today. One visit to her blog Thinking Inking and you will be hooked.
Debbie used Baby Button Bits for the focal image on the cupcake. So Sweet…
For the inside sentiment she used Papertrey Ink’s Inside & Out Baby Set stamped in Brown and Berry Sorbet inks. After coloring the cupcake image, it was coated with glue and dusted with fine glitter. What a perfect touch, it reminds me of sugar.
Debbie used three Spellbinders Dies: Large Labels, Small Labels (which unfortunately has been discontinued but is still available online in some places), and Resplendent Rectangles which was used to create the pink borders edging the light pink sewing pattern layer. The papers are from the Pretty Party 6″ x 6″ pad by Crate Paper. A bit of sanding, sewing, and distress-inking and you have one gorgeous card.
My hope is to inspire you to be fearless in your creativity, to try new things and most important to have fun!
Thanks for visiting and have a very creative day.
- Pretty Party 6″ x 6″ Pad (Crate Paper $4.49)
- Inside & Out Baby Set (Papertrey Ink 2194 $24.00)
- Perfect Match Berry Sorbet (Papertrey Ink 63104 $5.00)
- Rich Cocoa Memento (Tsukineko ME-800 $5.18)
- Copic Markers (Copic various $7.99)
- Large Labels (Spellbinder Paper Arts S4-168 $24.99)
- Resplendent Rectangles (Spellbinder Paper Arts S5-147 $24.99)
- Spring Mix Vintage Buttons (PaperTrey Ink VB10SM $6.00)