Are you inspired to do great things with your products? Hopefully this will give you some more inspiration. I discovered this wonderful family layout on the We Call Her Happy Daks Blog. This beautiful layout was created by a very talented lady Natalie May from Australia. I would like to thank Natalie for sharing today’s inspiration.
This layout really motivated me to get my metal embellishments out of my scrapbook supplies and start to use them. Each one is so perfectly placed on this layout. I just love all the gears, clocks, and trinkets. Be sure to visit We Call Her Happy Daks and check out more of Natalie’s beautiful creations.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Metal Treasures Layout by Natalie May Kit (Scrapbook Dairies $30.00)
From Your Stash:
- Brown Distress Ink – Tim Holtz
- Laser – cut chipboard pieces – Imaginarium Designs
- Bronzer Color Shine Mist – Heidi Swapp
- Glimmr Mist – Tattered Angels
- Artists Pigment Powder – Luminarte
- Metal Pieces = FabScraps & Prima
- Vintage Trinkets – Ingvild Bolme & Prima
- Metal Jump Rings
- Metal Key
- Assorted sheets of patterned papers – Prima