Are you a Graphic 45 lover? This adorable layout was made with one of Graphic 45 Collections, “A Ladies’ Diary.” One of my favorite paper lines is Graphic 45. I love how this has the vintage look, along with all of these sweet details.
This precious layout was created by Cathy Lane. I highly recommend you stop by her blog A Stroll Down Memory Lane. You will enjoy her creative designs. I would like to thank Cathy for sharing today’s inspiration.
Creativity involves breaking out of an established pattern. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
Have a very creative day.
- A Ladies’ Diary “A Ladies’ Diary” (Graphic 45 4500500 $1.09)
- A Ladies’ Diary “Delicate Details” (Graphic 45 4500507 $1.09)
- A Ladies’ Diary “Moment in Time” (Graphic 45 4500501 $1.09)
- Portobello Road “You and Me Love Birds” (My Mind’s Eye lf1014 $0.87)
- Pine Needles Distress Ink (Tim Holtz tim21476 $4.65)
- Frayed Burlap Distress Ink (Tim Holtz tim21469 $4.65)
- Decorative Labels Eight Die (Spellbinders Nestabilities S5-148 $24.99)
- Chloe Pearl Flourish Antique Gold (Flourish With A Bling 16212 $4.95)