Stamping a background, adding your embellishments and sentiments is such a perfect way to make a card! I just love all the stamped details on this 4th of July card. The fun paper fits perfect for this occasion. They really complement each other well. This amazing card was created by Melissa Philips from Lily Bean’s Paperie. I recommend stopping by her blog. You will really enjoy her beautiful creations.
The images and sentiments in this stamp set are so fun and unique.
Adding the layered stars gives dimension and really pops out the sentiment underneath.
What an awesome card, and just by changing out the stamp set and sentiments you can modify it to any occasion.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Red, White, Blue (Papertrey Ink 2665 $15.00)
- Scarlet Jewel (Papertrey Ink 63123 $5.00)
- Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink 63110 $5.00)
- Classic Kraft (Papertrey Ink 63142 $5.00)
- Seeing Stars (Papertrey Ink PTD-0053 $12.00)
- Limitless Layers 2 1/2″ Circles (Papertrey Ink PTD-0089 $32.00)
- Star Spangled Impression Plate (Papertrey Ink PTIP-0035 $16.00)
- Vintage Cream Felt (Papertrey Ink F-0013 $6.00)
Scrunched Seam Binding (Craft Spot $9.99)
From Your Own Stash: Various Pattern Paper.