Having trouble with a color scheme for your layout? Look around your house! You probably decorated your home with the colors that you love. The color scheme from this layout were inspired by different colors from a patio. The colors were from flowers, pillows, and even a few throw blankets on the patio chairs. Take a few colors from one room, then another; you will be inspired with the different colors schemes you come up with.
Hand cut the leaves from a piece of natural hessian (or burlap).
The brads were created using the i-top tool from Imaginisce, Terry-Toweling (or a towel), and the medium Brad Daddies. I love the different fuzzy look it gives the center of the flowers.
The background is created for a completely different look. Using the Cricut Cartridge Straight From The Nest the filigree piece was cut out. This then is placed down on another piece of white cardstock.
Chalk the edges of the filigree piece of card stock using bright pink chalk. This will give it some dimension. Sew around the edges using a light pink and white twine. Now add some bling, or soft colored pearls to enhance your layout. Isn’t this beautiful? I hope this was an inspiration for you today, and you enjoy this layout that was created on a Get Picky Inspirations Challenge from The Scrap Farm.
- Kraft Cardstock (American Crafts 718813715638 $10.75)
- White Cardstock (American Crafts 941048 $13.99)
- Pink Twine (Doodlebug Valentine 842715031890 $3.49)
- Pearl Brads (American Crafts Pastels 718813853163 $3.49)
- Pearls (Kaisercraft Hot Pink 508-02787 $1.99)
- Medium Brad Daddies (Imaginisce im-001312 $2.84)
- i-top 2.0 (Imaginisce 942241 $32.99)
- Terry-Towel (Bed Bath & Beyond Simply Soft Bath Towel $4.99)