I fell in love with this adorable baby album that I discovered on the Want To Scrap Blog. I highly recommend stopping by for a visit you will truly be inspired.
I love how the pearl swirls intertwine with the whimsical butterflies. So sweet.
Graphic 45 & Want 2 Scrap are a marriage made in heaven. The Want To Scrap pearls are the perfect embellishment throughout the book & I love the soft vintage look and feel of the Graphic 45 paper line.
Don’t you love the use of the pearl flourish here, this is my favorite page.
Any new parent would feel Oh so special after receiving this darling baby album.
My hope is for you to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to try new things and most important to have fun!
Thanks for visiting and have a very creative day.
- Little Darlings Collection (Graphic 45 14198009 $19.95)
- Chestnut Roan (Colorbox 710036 /1.9 $5.49)
- Large Labels Chipboard Album (Want 2 Scrap 9508 $7.99)
- Grand Large Labels (Spellbinders LF-168 $49.99)
- Pearl Pins (Maya Roads TK1094/ 0.8/ 35C $3.67)
- Labels Eighteen (Spellbinders S4-310 $24.99)
- Beaded Square White Pearl (Want 2 Scrap 9001 $1.99)
- Finesse Swirls Cream Pearl (Want 2 Scrap 4009 $1.99)
- Baby Le Cremme Pearls (Want 2 Scrap 6079 $1.50)
- Classy Corners by Nina Brackett Silver Rhinestone (Want 2 Scrap 4029 $1.99)
- Zip Dry (Beacon Adhesives jv-zd19 $4.94)
- 3D Combo Pack Raisen’s & U Cutit Foam Square Blanks (Glue Arts $3.29)
- Nestabilities Beaded Squares (Spellbinders S4-315 $24.99)
- Grand Calibur (GC-001 GC-001 $139.99)
From Your Own Stash:
- Vintage Paper Doily
- Yellow Paper Flowers
- Hot Glue
- Seam Binding Cream
- Crochet Ecru Lace
- Ivory Satin