Do you have paper scraps lying around in your scrapbook supplies? This is a great layout to use up some of them. Dig deep into the bottom of your scrapbook supplies, and you will be so surprised what treasures you can come up with. This adorable page was made by Melinda Spinks from The Scrap Farm.
Chipboard is such a wonderful product to use that saves so much time, especially when the title work is already done for you. It is so fun to distress, paint, chalk, cover with paper or fabric, use Gelatos, or even leave it plain.
This gorgeous new line “Chilled Cucumber Soup” from Jillibean Soup is a fabulous background for this layout. Flair badges are so fun to add as embellishments and Melinda used the new Fresh Style flair badges.
Another fun product that Melinda used were the wood veneer pieces from Studio Calico. Look how she added some thread to give it a bit of interest to her layout.
This is such a fun and simple layout. Thank you Melinda for sharing this with us as our inspiration for today.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!
- Chilled Cucumber Soup Collection ((Jillibean Soup $17.99)
- Fresh Vegetable Soup Collection (Jillibean Soup hm-jb0023 $17.99)
- Fresh Style Flair Badges (Greatest View $6.00)
- Tags (Free Download) (Greatest View Free)
- Zebra Print Bags (Greatest View $1.50)
- Chipboard Title (Words or Whatever D1214 $2.65)
- Hearts and Arrows Wood Veneer (Studio Calico 331051 /0.8 $3.92)
- Date Stamp (Amy Tangerine American Crafts 59220 /2.1 /X44 $4.97)
- Butterfly Punch (Martha Stewart 10078681 $19.99)
- Mini Punchinella Template (The Crafters Workshop TCW219s /0.2 $4.99)
From Your Own Stash:
- Heart Punch
- Embroidery Thread