Loes de Groot is the designer of this wonderful Father’s Day ensemble. What a beautiful tribute to Dad!
Loes provided some instructions on the Authentique blog.
She states “For the box, I used cardstock as the base. I made a little sketch so you can copy if you want to make one of your own. The inside lines are the score lines, and the two 0.5 inch pieces are the ones you glue together.”
These lines are made with a embossing powder directly on a glue line to add some dimension.
The Strong Collection from Authentique has a great selection of stickers and die cuts to add more details, texture and dimension.
The darling “postage stamp” card shape is a die from Sizzix.
The final touch is connecting all three cards with book rings to make this a mini album. How adorable!
This is for all the Dad’s out there – Happy Father’s Day!
- 12 x 12 paper – Strong Collection (Authentique $19.98)
- 6×6 mini bundle – Strong Collection (Authentique $8.89)
- Mini Notes die cut paper accents – Strong Collection (Authentique $2.49)
- Stamp Blocks die cut paper accents – Strong Collection (Authentique $2.49)
- Components stickers – Strong Collection (Authentique $1.99)
- Details stickers – Strong Collection (Authentique – included in Collection Pack)
Rootbeer – Scentz Embossing Powder (ClearSnap $4.99)
- Therm-o-web:3d foam squares, sticky dot runner
- Colorbox: archival ink
- Core’dinations:kraft core cardstock