Sometimes we have a hard time stepping out of the norm. This warm layout is such a great example of showing variety and texture that most of us normally wouldn’t do. Created by Adrienne Ford, the design certainly draws your eyes right to the photo of this precious little one.
The amazing background was created with stencils.
Adrienne worked with richer tones and used stains for her wood pieces. With all the fun embellishments that we have out there today, it is fun to customize them into your own creation. Don’t be afraid to mix and match whatever you have in your stash of supplies. Thank you Adrienne for this wonderful inspiration today. To see more of her amazing projects visit her blog Coloring My World. You will be so glad you did.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Bricks Stencil (Prima PRI-STN-569433 $4.99)
- Stamp Stencil (Prima 45 960940 $3.99)
- Mechanicals Plate & Label (Prima 961121 /1.5 /14E $4.99)
- Mechanicals Mini Brads (Prima 960384 $4.00)
- Wood Flowers & Leaves (Prima pri-569860 $5.99)
- Wood Flowers & Leaves (Prima 569938 $4.79)
- Serenity Flowers (Prima 571375 $4.99)
- Aglow Flowers (Prima 45- 553500 $4.95)
- Aglow Flowers (Prima 45-553494 $4.95)
- Sunrise Sunset Metal Flowers (Prima 45-960315 $4.99)
- Sunrise Sunset Small (Prima 960407 /1.7 /9B $4.99)
- Clara Flowers (Prima 45-571092 $4.99)