The holidays are such a delightful time of the year for getting creative. Tis the season for endless possibilities for perfect handmade cards and gifts. Today I hope this festive card will inspire you to let your imagination run wild.
The blend of papers along with the wonderful stamps together created a work of art that is instantly stunning. Pull out those fun ink pads along with your Christmas stamps and create a masterpiece to send out to your family and friends this holiday season. Thank you Ellie Stover for sharing this with us today. Be sure to visit My Creative Moments to see more of her creative ideas.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- In the Garden Collection (Whimsy Stamps 2277 $9.00)
- Season’s Greetings Notables 7 (Whimsy Stamps 2811 $9.00)
- Christmas Tree in Words (Whimsy Stamps 613 $7.00)
- Notables 7 (Whimsy Stamps 2815 $8.00)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Tools – Scallop Border Punch, Sewing Maching
- Trims – Twine
- Inks – Stampin’ Up More Mustard, Always Artichoke