Wow! Check this out!!! What a fun way to use your Spellbinder Dies. How clever to make a paper purse, and coordinating card that fits inside. To top it off, what a special way to give a gift card! I think this is the most amazing paper crafting ever. These make such great gifts.
This fun flower is a Spellbinders Rose Creation with a crystal center and the decorative crystal design is from Recollections.
The pink ribbon for the handle you can use from your very own stash of ribbon. Velcro dots are used to close the purse.
Using smaller Spellbinder Dies, you can create a card that mimics the purse. Fun to have your own sentiments and message tucked away inside of the purse.
To create your adorable little purse and card visit A Mermaids Crafts and see a wonderful tutorial on purse making with Spellbinders. The purse above is from different Spellbinder Dies, but once you understand the basics of the purse, it is easy to adjust the measurements to fit any die cuts that you have available.
Have a wonderful time creating your darling purse and card.
Spring Fling Paper Stack (First Edition 6×6 $6.29)
- Southern Sayings (K. Andrew Designs Art Stamps Discontinued)
- Lacey Square Die (Spellbinder Dies S4-295 $24.99)
- Classic Square Lg (Spellbinders Dies S4-126 $24.99)
- Nestabilities Labels Four (Spellbinders S4-190 $24.99)
- Nestabilities Grand Labels Four (Spellbinders LF-190 $49.99)
- Rose Creations (Spellbinders S5-050 $24.99)
- Velcro Squares (Velcro Sticky Back 1228097 $3.99)
Ribbon, rhinestones, ink use from your own stash.