Today’s wonderful inspiration was created by Debby Hughes with Lime Doodle Design. I fell in love with this elegant card the minute I discovered it on her blog. I hope today’s post will inspire you to create a beautiful handmade card for someone who you love. This time of the year is always a great time to let your loved ones know you care.
Vellum is working its way back into the crafting industry. Debby white heat embossed the beautiful poinsettia three times on the vellum. She then selectively cut out the leaves gently molding them with her finger to give some dimension. She highlighted the veins of the flower with a touch of Star Dust stickles.
The lacy doily was also white heat embossed on her Desert Storm cardstock. She then took her poinsettia and adhered it on top of a twist of twine. Giving it a finished touch she added some rhinestones to the center of the poinsettia and around the doily.
Thank You Debby for sharing this beautiful card with us to pull such wonderful inspiration from.
Have a very happy crafting day!
- Marshmallow Cardstock (Bazzill 42239 /14.6 $10.99)
- White Vellum (Bazzill 00616 /7.7 $13.99)
- Desert Storm Cardstock (Neenah 096644076266 $5.99)
- Versamark Rubber Stamp Emboss Chalk (Tuskineko 712353310018 $7.99)
- White Embossing Powder (Hero Arts PW110 /1.0 $3.99)
- Stardust White Stickles (Ranger 789541020622 $2.19)
From Your Stash:
- Clear Rhinestones