What are some of your favorite traditions for fall? Be sure and get them in your scrapbooks so many generations can continue to keep those traditions going! This is a special layout of a fall tradition created by Marinette Lesne using the wonderful papers and embellishments from Basic Grey. For more wonderful inspiration visit the Basicgrey blog.
This layout was created as an Autumn-inspired masterpiece using the Persimmon and Capture Collections from Basic Grey.
Marinette used the acetate Capture die cut over a Hello film frame and highlighted it with arrow stickers.
Using several of the Capture and Persimmon papers layered beneath the photo adds depth and texture to the layout.
Thank you so much Marinette Lesne for sharing with us this wonderful layout. Get out your supplies and create your Autumn layout; you will love your end result.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Permission Collection (Basicgrey C-PRS-4323 $17.50)
- Capture Paper Pad 6 x 6 (Basicgrey CPT-4404 $6.00)
- Permission Mixed Brads (Basicgrey PRS-4332 $5.00)
- Permisson Waterfall Layered Stickers (Basicgrey PRS-4336 $9.00)
- Permisson Die Cuts & Transparency (Basicgrey PRS-4330 $4.00)
- Hello Collection Photo Frames (Basicgrey BBA-4025 $3.39)
- Capture Vellum Stickers/Tape (Basicgrey CPT-4253 $4.00)
- Capture Sticker Pack Labels (Basicgrey CPT-4251 $5.00)