I fell in love with this layout created by Olga Heldwein that I discovered on My Paper Art Studio hosted by Ingvild Bolme. I highly recommend stopping by her blog for a visit, you are sure to find some inspiration.
Today’s Inspiration is a grunge boyish layout by Olga showing how you can add lots of details and metal embellishments to a layout without overdoing it. Her design is very well put together and she leaves airy spots to compensate for all her great details and layers.
Look at these amazing layers Olga uses on this layout. I love all the yummy metal embellishments mixed up with a resin pillar from Shabby Chic Resin Treasures.
Textures, stitches on both the paper pieces and the photo edge, loads of metals from Tiny Junkyards Findings, a Typo Light Bulb and more… It’s never too much when you know how to put everything together & Olga definitely has the gift.
Between layers of canvas and lots of metals, Olga even added a Shabby Chic Treasures “Baroque” gate which gives touches of vintage details. So break out your favorite inks, mixed media toys, embellishments and have fun with it.
My hope for you is to be fearless when it comes to your creativity,to try new things & most import to have fun.
Thanks for visiting and have very creative day!
- Roman Resin Pillars (Shabby Chic Resin Treasures $4.00)
- Ingvild Bolme Industrial Lamps Findings (Prima $4.99)
- Ingvild Bolme Small Typo Bulbs (Prima $5.99)
- Ingvild Bolme Jeans Buttons (Prima 891640 $4.99)
- Ingvild Bolme Clock Parts (Prima 891664 $4.94)
- Ingvild Bolme Bolts and Nuts (Prima 45 891671 $4.99)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Shabby Chic Treasures Baroque Gate
- Tiny Junkyards Findings