The scrabble tile style letters are what caught my eye on this layout! Plus, I really like the blue/orange/brown color scheme.
Scrapbook designer Jana Eubank says this about her work, ”I adore the look of lots of layers on my layouts. BasicGrey makes it easy to get that layered look when you add your photos to one of their patterned papers containing a pre-printed page design. I used the paper with a polaroid photo printed on it. It even has some fun blanket stitching! The Fiction collection also comes with more papers that appear to have layered borders across one edge. These types of papers are great page starters! Add your photos, your journaling, a title, and a few embellishments and you are ready to go!”
I really enjoy using collection packs. Everything matches and I don’t have to hunt around for embellishments. It makes scrapbooking so much easier. Thanks Basic Grey!
Facts and Fiction 12 x 12 Paper Pad (Basic Grey BBZ-3948 $15.00)
- Facts and Fiction Sticker Waterfall (BBZ-3952 $3.50)
- Facts and Fiction Printed Chipboard Shapes (BBZ-3958 $5.00)
- Facts and Fiction Garland (BBZ-3955 $4.00)
- Facts and Fiction Snippets (BBZ-3953 $3.50)
- Facts and Fiction Die Cuts and Transparencies ( BBZ-3971 $4.00)