If you are a Tim Holtz fan (and who isn’t), you are going to love this layout that I discovered on the Scrap Therapy Session’s blog. I highly recommend paying them a visit. You will truly be inspired.
Karen designed this amazing shabby chic layout using this very versatile sketch. I will definitely be scrap-lifting this sketch for future use. 🙂 I love the fact that even with all the different textures and embellishments shining in all their glory, it’s still the great photo (of Tim) that takes center stage.
You can also flip the sketch and replace the elements with whatever you have in your personal stash of treasures. I think I will be using some of my washi tapes on my version. Just thinking out loud:). I hope you are as inspired by this sketch as I am. The possibilities are endless. So just have fun with it.
- Tim Holtz Words for Thought Set (Stampers Anonymous CMS132 $27.95)
- Tim Holtz Idea- ology Numbers Remnant Rubs (Advantus TH93056 $5.35)
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Ruler Ribbon (Advantus TH92830 $5.75)
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Elements Tissue Tape (Advantus TH93068 $13.95)
- Tim Holtz Bottle Caps and Ruler Texture Fades (Sizzix 658575$13.25)
- Tim Holtz Chit Chat Stickers (Advantus TH93050 $7.25)
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Game Spinners (Advantus TH92717 $7.25)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Tim Holtz Trinket pins