The picture of this spunky little girl captured my eye. Isn’t she the cutest? After I fell in love with her, I also fell in love with this adorable layout created by Cathy from Scrap Playground. Be sure to visit her blog for more fun ideas.
Cathy created this priceless layout using the Hometown Celebration Collection from Moxxie. I love the layered pinwheels and the effect of layering all the Hometown Element Stickers to create the fun cluster. The roses were created with crepe ribbon and Glubers. This gave it a perfect way to make the page just pop out. Thank You Cathy for sharing this darling patriotic page with us.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
Hope you have a wonderful day crafting!
- Hometown Celebration Stickers (Moxxie LS0158 $3.99)
- Star-spangled Paper (Moxxie 419-00935 $0.99)
- Grand Ole’ Flag (Moxxie PP2368A $0.79)
- Patriotic Patchwork (Moxxie PP0107A $0.79)
- Crepe Ribbon (Creative Impressions #CN70130 $0.75 )
- Glubers (Cosmo Cricket $5.00)
- Velvet Brads (DbD-1885 $3.00)
- Red (His & Her 757559$1.99)
- White (His & Hers 757435 $1.99)
- Blue Rhinestone Stickers (Mark Richards 410-01753 $2.69)