A new travel collection has just been released by Studio Calico called Thataway. April Foster is here to showcase the collection along with her new favorites. The color scheme of this travel collection is very versatile and includes some unique embellishment options.
Remember, the products you see in the video may not be available yet! These are peeks at what is coming soon!
The Thataway Collection contains:
- 12 – 12×12 double-sided patterned papers
- 12×12 paper pad
- 6×6 paper pad
- Aqua Thickers
- 12×12 alpha & accent stickers
- 4×6 alpha stickers n gray and wood-grain
- Chalkboard stickers, alpha, state, and labels
- Die-cut transparent plastic shapes in arrows (thick and thin) and stars
- Die-cut cardstock feathers
- Wood veneer weather and cities
- Stitched vellum pockets
- Kraft envelopes
- Wood veneer journal cards
- Chevron Wood-grain Album
- 3 new shades of Mister Huey’s color mists in sky, double yellow, and canyon
You can find more great information and inspiration on the Studio Calico blog or website.
There are more Latest & Greatest videos from Studio Calico! Watch them all by clicking below:
Studio Calico Magical Collection
Studio Calico Storytime Collection