Do you ever feel overwhelmed or your mind goes blank when you sit down to scrapbook? Do you ask yourself where to start? Sometimes it’s just hard to come up with a great layout. Once Upon A… Sketch can help you when you have one of those moments. This blog offers a monthly sketch challenge and features layouts from designers located all over the world!
Romy Veul from the Netherlands created this beautiful layout using one of the sketches from Once Upon A Sketch. For more of her wonderful inspiration be sure to visit her blog at Scrap Stuff and More.
How sweet is this! Romy added her journaling writing it in Dutch. It says:
“Little girl of two years old – innocent and sweet. Honest, sweet and a little naive, oh sometimes I wish I could be two again.”
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way and never hesitate to try something new.
I hope you have a wonderful day creating. Thank you for visiting.
- Little Bo Peep Collection (Crate Paper 680074 $19.00)
- Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink (Ranger $4.65)
- Tim Holtz Picket Fence Crackle Paint (Ranger $4.18)
- Little Bo Peep Chipboard Stickers (Crate Paper LBPSTK $1.99)
- Little Bo Peep Brads (Crate Paper 683042 $4.99)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Distress Tool – Tim Holtz
- Dies – Memory Box
- Chipboard 2 – Imagination
- Other: Old Book Paper