These sweet decorative pumpkins are both beautiful and functional! I thought they would be a perfect addition your Thanksgiving Day table. My plans for these little cuties are to have one at each place setting. Wouldn’t it be fuzzy to add a little note in each pumpkin stating why you are thankful for each person at the table. I’d like to thank Miranda with Graphic 45 for sharing these little treasures.
Be sure to stop by the Graphic 45 website & or blog for unlimited inspiration. They truly have an amazing design team.
Miranda used Graphic 45 collections Mother Goose, Typography and French Country to create these adorable treat boxes. To make the small treat pumpkin all you need is a 6 x 12 sheet of patterned paper , 2 brads for each pumpkin & of course all the pretties that you want to decorate your pumpkins. You will need to cut the 6 x 12 sheet of paper into 5/8 inch strips, poke a hole at each end of all the strips. The hole should be in about 1/2 inch from each end. Miranda used pretty Petaloo flowers which where perfect for the job!
- Mother Goose 12×12 paper pad (Graphic 45 G-4500756 $19.00)
- French Country 12×12 Paper Pad (Graphic 45 GR4500640 $18.00)
- Typography 12×12 paper pad (Graphic 45 G4500774 $20.00)
- French Country Patterns & Solids (Graphic 45 G4500648 $7.50)
- Mother Goose Chipboard 1 (Graphic 45 G4500762 $6.00)
- French Country Chipboard 2 (Graphic 45 4500647 /2.0 $5.99)
- Typography Chipboards (Graphic 45 gf-4500778 $5.99)
- Bitty Blossoms Dies (Spellbinders S5-086 $29.99)
From Your Own Stash:
Thanks for the visit, I hope you have a very creative day!