What is not to love about your scrapbook tools pulling double duty? Not only can you make beautiful embellishments, but you can also create jewelry, refrigerator magnets and so much more with the Epiphany Shape Tool. This is one of those “must have” tools.
Christina Hereen, of Epiphany’s design team, created this project by cutting two of Lori Whitlock’s 2-drawer boxes with her Cameo and assembled them. Next, she resized and cut jewelry box inserts from the Rivka Williams Jewelry Gift Boxes to fit inside the drawers. Christina used necklace and ring inserts for her drawers, but you could also cut inserts for earrings or a bracelet. She then cut and adhered strips of patterned papers to the front of the drawers and used the oval tool and charms to create drawer pulls.
Christina was able to create this pink jewelry set in minutes using the Epiphany Crafts Oval Tool and jewelry supplies. For the rings she adhered Prima Sculptured Flowers to the Epiphany Crafts ring bases, super simple and quick! To create the necklace she punched My Mind’s Eye patterned paper with the oval tool, adhered it to an Epiphany Crafts oval charm, and added it to a necklace chain. I just love the detail of the oval charms, so beautiful!
- Epiphany Crafts Shape Studio Tool (Oval 25SST-37 $19.95)
- Epiphany Crafts Metal Charms (Oval Charms 37-53 $5.99)
- Epiphany Crafts Bubble Caps (Oval 25 SSA-39 $4.99)
- White Bazzill Cardstock (Bazzill bb-t10-1005 $4.29)
- My Mind’s Eye- The Sweetest Thing Patterned Paper (MME 14943740 $7.39)
- My Mind’s Eye- Lost & Found 3 Patterned Paper (MME-6×6-LF3013 $5.99)
- Silhouette Cameo (Silhouette America $299.99)
- 2 Drawer Box Digital Cutting File (Lori Whitlock SVG $2.99)
- 3D Jewelry Gift Boxes Digital Cut File and Template (Rivka’s Renditions $3.99)
My hope is to inspire you to be fearless in your Creativity, to try new things and most importantly to have fun! Remember there are no mistakes in crafting, just another way to embellish…
Thanks for visiting.