Tags have so many uses. They can really dress up and decorate the outside of your beautiful packages. You can string lots of tags together on a ribbon to create a festive banner. They can be used for a card or just a gift topper. This beautiful tag was created with Graphic 45 paper and made by Clare Charvill.
Ink all the edges of the tag with Walnut Stain ink. Cover it with “Swans A Swimming” checked paper. Next take two of the “Holly and Ivy” cut a parts and cut one of the borders 1″ from the bottom and raise it up with foam tape. Layer them onto the tag. Angle the top one slightly to the left.
From the “Turtle Doves” paper, cut out 2 square elements from the corners and words from the border. Use a 1″ punch to cut out the 2nd element. Add all of these to the journaling spot on the tag.
Cut out the pears and layer them up. Stick them to the top of the tag.
Last cut out the doves, shape their wings, and add a little white glitter to them. Stick them in place with some foam tape. To hang the tag, use an ornate metal label holder and some red twine.
- 12 Days of Christmas Swans a Swimming (Graphic 45 gf-4500727 $1.09)
- 12 Days of Christmas Holly and Ivy – Graphic 45 gf-4500730 $1.09)
- 12 Days of Christmas Turtle Doves – Graphic 45 gf-4500721 $1.09)
- Large Tag Album (Graphic 45 gf-4500626 $4.99)
- Ornate Metal Label Holder (Graphic 45 gf-4500547 $6.99)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Adhesive – Foam Tape, Glossy Accents
- Ink – Tim Holtz Walnut Distress Stain
- Trim – May Arts Red Twine