Inspiration is everywhere and sometimes you can find it just by going back to your past creations. All you need to do is change things up a bit by adding different elements, colors, themes, etc. Do you find it inspiring to do great things with your different product? Hopefully this beautiful mix media canvas piece will inspire you to take one of your layouts that you love and change it up a bit. Create it on canvas. What a beautiful piece of art to hang on your wall, give to a friend, or even put it on an easel.
This beautiful piece of art was created by Vicky Varvadouka. To start this project Vicky used on her canvas paints, distressed inks, mist sprays and lots of flowers creating the mix media look.
Here she used a red lace pearl flower, cream cherry blossom, Aster batik, and an olive stain rosette flower. Adding to this she used a cobweb ribbon.
Once again using the Aster batik, red lace pearl and a moss wild rose with the cobweb ribbon.
Here Vicky used the cobweb lace and painted over it with her acrylic distress paint.
After you have your product place on your canvas then add your favorite photo and now you have just created a beautiful masterpiece of art.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Old Paper Distress Ink (Tim Holtz ri-tim19503 $4.65)
- Lace Pear Flowers Red (Green Tara XF9332R $3.49)
- Cherry Blossoms Peach/Cream (Green Tara FLC22PeC $9.79)
- Aster Batik Sunset Pack of 4 (Green Tara FDS029BatSS4 $1.61)
- Satin Rosette Satin and Pearl Flowers Olive – (Green Tara XF9330Ol 12 for $8.05)
- Cobweb Dark Chocolate (Green Tara RB6772D $4.64)
- Cobweb Fuschia (Green Tara RB6772Fu $4.64)
- Wild Rose Silk and Organza Flower (Green Tara XF9318Mo 12 for $8.49)
- Tattered Rose Distress Stain (Tim Holtz pp-th-tdw31178 $4.64)
- Spun Sugar Acrylic Distress Paint (Tim Holtz pp-th-tdd36470 $4.99)
From Your Own Stash:
- Metal Keys
- Scrapbook Paper