I came upon this fun layout on Crate Paper’s Blog. I just love these embellishments and how well they are placed. Many of us have tags in our stash of scrapbook supplies and not really sure how to use them. This layout is a great example on how you can use tags along with adding many other embellishments to create an attractive look.
Dress up your frames with your favorite patterned paper. Have fun placing your embellishments and remember, your photo is the star of the show!
Creativity involves breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Tag Cuts, Fourteen Collection (Crate Paper 680148 $0.93)
- Sweetheart, Fourteen Collection (Crate Paper 680138 $0.84)
- February, Fourteen Collection (Crate Paper 680141 $0.84)
- Be Mine, Fourteen Collection (Crate Paper 236-80137 $0.99)
- Accent Cuts, Fourteen Collection (Crate Paper 236-80147 $1.29)
- Darling, Fourteen Collection (Crate Paper 680140 $0.69)
- Fourteen Chipboard Stickers (Crate Paper 236-83114 $5.49)