Do you have one of those treasured pictures of you and your grandmother? Today’s inspiration is one that will get you motivated to scrapbook that priceless picture. Grandmothers are such a precious gift, so if you haven’t got your pictures on a beautiful layout, now is the time to do it. Once you finish your layout you will treasure and enjoy your priceless creation forever.
Today’s layout is using a beautiful collection from Heartfelt Creations “Once Upon A Time”.
Adding clusters of embellishments is a great way to add interest and depth to your projects. These beautiful flowers are hand made.
The vintage feel of this layout blends perfectly with the look of the picture. If you would like complete directions for creating this layout or the flowers click HERE and scroll down to the photo. A Big Thank You goes to Lori Williams a incredible designer for Heartfelt Creations.
Thank You for visiting. Have a very wonderful creative day!
- Timeless Clock PreCut Set (Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3592 $15.99)
- Time Sentiments PreCut Set (Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3594 $15.99)
- Decorative Flower Pot Die (Spellbinders HCD 732 $29.99)
- Once Upon A Time Die (Spellbinders HCD 744 $29.99)
- Decorative Chateau Gate Die (Spellbinders HCD 718 $29.99)
- Decorative Lace Border Die (Spellbinders HCD 713 $29.99)
- Sweet Juliet Die (Spellbinders HCD 740 $29.99)
- Once Upon A Time Paper Collection (Heartfelt Creations HCDP1 241 $24.99)
Supplies Used (Not Shown):
- Foam Tape
- Pearl Brads
- X-acto Tool
- Xyron Creative Station
- Grand Calibur Machine