Do you like the layered look on your scrapbook layouts, but not sure how to get there? Working with chipboard always makes such fun and unique pages. You can never have too much chipboard on a layout. This is such a great color scheme for a masculine layout. There are so many incredible opportunities to let your imagination run wild.
Using 12 x 12 chipboard as the background of your layout will also give you three layers to work with. On the background of this layout Heather did some stamping on her background paper and did most of her work on the top layer.
The large balloon, flourish frame, number 17, and the arrow are painted with metallic melts.
Thank You to Heather McMahon for generously sharing your work with us. Heather is a very talented design team member for Dusty Attic. Stop on over to Heather’s Scrap Room you will be so inspired by her designs.
Hope this inspires you to create! Have a great day!
- Number Grid (Dusty Attic $485)
- Hot Air Balloon #1 (Dusty Attic $4.85)
- Flourish Frame Set (Dusty Attic $9.95)
- Love This Arrows (Dusty Attic $3.95)
- Golden Nugget Metalic Metal (Tinby Designs $4.95)
- Tuxedo Black Memento Distress Pad (Tsukineko $8.95)
Products Used (Not Shown):
- Patterned Paper
- Clear Stamp
- Dusty Color Paint