With fall nipping at our heels, I thought you might enjoy these beautiful fall layouts. Pocket pages are a great way to complete an album in a jiffy. You can do as much or as little as you like, one pocket at a time. These adorable layouts designed by Solange Marques are a perfect example of pocket pages at their finest.
I love the vintage and distressed look that Solange carried throughout the layout. The Somewhere in Time Collection by BoBunny was a perfect choice for a fall-themed page. I love the colors, clocks, gears, and the hot air balloons! Not only did she distress the borders of the paper but also the photos.
Solange added beads to the hot air balloons and golden glitter on the gears.
I hope that you’ve been inspired to create your own one-of-a-kind pocket page album. I must warn you, they are a bit like potato chips, you can’t stop at just one!
Happy fall to all, and I hope you have a very colorful and creative day.
- Keepsake Paper (Bo Bunny bo-16401413 $1.01)
- Timeless Paper (Bo Bunny bo-16401416 $1.01)
- Balloons Paper (Bo Bunny bo-16401407 $1.01)
- Passage Paper (Bo Bunny bo-16401415 $1.01)
- Imagination Paper (Bo Bunny bo-16401412 $1.01)
- Somewhere In Time Stickers (Bo Bunny bo-16403417 $2.99)
- Our Lil’ Monster Jewels (Bo Bunny bo-15807224 $3.29)
Supplies Used (Not Shown)
- Washi Tape
- Baby Bloom 12×12
- Page Protectors 12×12 Variety Pack
- Kraft Wood Shape