Who doesn’t love getting a beautifully wrapped package? Making your own handmade packaging is a great way to customize your gifts to perfectly fit any theme or occasion, and is much less expensive than purchasing it from the store. This pretty packaging was created by Audrey Pettit, a wonderfully talented design team member of Authentique. A big thank you to Audrey for sharing her talent with us.
Alter a plain gift box by adding patterned paper to the top, sides, and lid. The new Authentique Life Cards and banner strips are an easy way to add extra embellishments to the top. Add some ribbon and a big bow to complete the package.
This pretty bow was easily put together using the Tim Holtz Alterations die. All you need to do is die cut, assemble, and top with a fun big button. Add a few die cuts and a sticker tag, along with a few scattered sequins, and you have a fun gift box that is ready for that special gift for the party.
But don’t stop there! Take some of the same paper used on your box and make a beautiful matching card. You can add a matching die cut ribbon bow, banner strips, and Authentique Life Cards. Again, add the final touch by adding a few more sequins. How impressive and festive is this?
We hope you have been inspired today. Get out your products and start your own handmade packaging!
Thank you for your visit and have a fun day crafting!
- Sprightly Radiant Collection (Authentique AUT-P-01414 $0.99)
- Playful Radiant Collection (Authentique AUT-P-01409 $0.99)
- Smiling Radiant Collection (Authentique AUT-P-01412 $0.99)
- Life Cards Radiant (Authentique AUT-S-01422 $3.99)
- Cardstock Sticker Sheet Radiant Collection (Authentique AUT-S12-01415 $3.99)
- Bow Tied Decorative Strip (Sizzix/Tim Holtz 659426 $19.99)
Supplies Used (Not Shown)
- Petaloo Lace
- Grosgrain Ribbon
- Plain Gift Box