Do you have a conversation piece in your home? This charming Corset Home Decor piece can be one of those. People will start talking about this item because it is so darling. Won’t they be surprised when they see it can open up and find more surprises inside. This is one of those designs that can be adapted to fit any occasion. This cute corset was designed by Irene Tan who is a wonderful design team member of Bo Bunny. Once you stop by their blog, go ahead and like their Facebook page!
Make this into a mini album with your favorite photos, or just add your favorite quote to share.
Irene chose to use the Pincushion Collection. This was perfect for her daughter’s room. Add your favorite embellishments to finish the final touches.
How fun and creative this can be. Your imagination will run wild. A big Thank You to Irene for sharing this fun project with us.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditonal style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Polka Dot, Pincushion Collection (Bo Bunny 15401113 $1.01)
- Toile, Pincushion Collection (Bo Bunny 15401118 $1.01)
- Tailored, Pincushion Collection (Bo Bunny 15401116 $1.01)
- Pincushion Combo Sticker (Bo Bunny 15403119 $2.99)
- Noteworthy Journaling Cards, Pincushion (Bo Bunny 15413152 $3.99)
- Buttons, Pincushion (Bo Bunny 15408146 $4.49)