Today I want to share with you a very sophisticated and beautiful masterpiece created by Denice with Being Craft-De That’s Me. This work of art is so exquisite, and don’t you just love the vintage tones? I just love all of the embellishments and details. What a gratification project this is. A Big Thank You to Denise for sharing this wonderful inspiration with us.
Denise used My Minds Eye Wildflower Collection paper to cover the outside box, along with using a butterfly punch and a lace corner die.
To the left corner she added some lace, mesh bling, ribbon, brads, pearls, flowers, and a gold heart. This made such a beautiful cluster of embellishments and the focal point of her card box.
Distress the edges with Pumice Stone Distress Ink, and add a sentiment from Tim Holtz Rubber Stamp Enjoy The Journey.
For the “Two Drawer Easel Card Box” jump on over to Yumi and Fumi for a great tutorial on wonderful instructions how to make this.
Thank You for stopping by, have a wonderful crafting day!
- Wildflower Collection 12 x 12 Paper Pad (My Minds Eye 41-16360 $16.99)
- Lace Corner Deco A (Cherry Lynn Designs B161 $11.95)
- Simple Sayings Clear Cling Stamp Set (Tim Holtz 713757827829 $29.99)
- Classic Butterfly 3 in 1 (Martha Stewart ek-m283036 $9.99)
- Distressed Ink Pumice Stone (Tim Holtz pp-th-tim27140 $4.64)
Supplies Used (Not Shown):
- Mesh Bling
- Gold Heart