This is one of those outstanding masterpiece projects that will not take too much of your time, and yet will be fun and meaningful to create. When you are finished, you will step back and be amazed at what you’ve created. This beautiful mixed media burlap canvas project was created by a very talented lady, Delaina Burns. Be sure to visit her blog Delaina’s Embellished Memories for more of her wonderful inspiration. A huge thank you goes to Delaina for sharing this great tutorial with us.
Delaina used several of Prima’s choice embellishments along with a touch of paint and distressing. Adding a priceless photo to the canvas creates a treasure you will have forever. Be sure to watch Delaina’s tutorial here on how to create this lovely project.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoy this gorgeous canvas photo frame as much as I do! Have a wonderful and creative day.
- Whimsical Flowers (Prima pri-574314 $4.99)
- Someting Blue Brads (Prima pri-572761 $4.99)
- Resist Canvas Borders (Prima pri-961190 $3.99)
- Halftone Stencil (Prima pri-960476 $8.00)
- Finnabair Mechanicals (Prima pri-961107 $5.00)
- Vintage Trinkets Metal Flowers (Prima pri-960322 $5.00)
- Vintage Trinkets Metal Roses (Prima pri-960339 $5.00)
- Metal Clock Face (Prima pri-960278 $4.00)
- Doilie Die Cut (Prima pri-572785 $9.99)
Supplies Used (Not Shown)
- Antique White Paint
- White Cardstock
- Metalic Bronze Chalk Edger
- Baby Wipes