This cute little mouse instantly caught my eye, when I saw this on the blog Will Stamp For Wine. This sweet card is sure to bring a smile to anyone’s day. I would like to thank the original designer Kathleen Curry for sharing this wonderful inspiration with us. Be sure to pop on over to her blog to see more of her inspiring projects.
This fun digital stamp is a new image. What a great card to create for a little get well wish. Grab your markers or pencils and let your imagination run wild.
Creativity involves in breaking out your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
Thank you for visiting. Have a fabulous day crafting!
- Umbrella Mouse Image (Bugaboo BUG1419 $3.00)
- Hibiscus Burst Cardstock (Papertrey Ink 64421 $3.00)
- Aqua Mist Cardstock (Papertrey Ink 64401 $3.00)
- Harvest Gold Cardstock (Papertrey Ink 64432 $3.00)
- Shortening Umbrellas (Jillibean Soup JBW1219 $0.48)
Supplies Used (Not Shown)
- Copic Xpress paper
- Umbrella Charm
- Martha Stewart Border Punch