Whether you are new to scrapbooking or you’ve been scrapbooking for years, you are going to love this adorable layout designed by Arlene. Arlene hosts her own blog Butterfly Kisses and is also one of the very talented members of the Graphic 45 design team.
Lots of layering and fun embellishments are what make this adorable layout so amazing. I highly recommend stopping by Arlene’s blog and check out her tutorial about putting this layout together. Arlene really is the queen of layering and you are sure to pick up a few tips. One tip that I would like to point out is how she varies the height of the layers using lots of pop dots and pop squares. The dimension that this brings to the layout really adds a wealth of visual interest and takes the project up to the next level.
My hope for you is to be fearless when it comes to your creativity, to be open to new ideas and techniques, and most importantly, have fun with your art. Remember, if it makes you smile then it works.
Thanks for the visit. I’m looking forward to seeing you back soon – happy crafting!
- Typography 8×8 Paperpad (Graphic 45 gf-4500775 $10.99)
- Dream 12×12 Paper (Graphic 45 gf-4500771 $1.09)
- Typography Stickers (Graphic 45 gf-4500777 #3.99)
- Typography Chipboard (Graphic 45 gf-4500778 $5.99)
- Ornate Metal Key (Graphic 45 gf-4500545 $6.49)
- Ornate Metal Keyhole (Graphic 45 gf-4500546 $6.99)
Supplies Used (Not Shown)
- Washi Tape
- Dark Cardstock
- Pearl Bling
- Glossy Accents Ink
- Black Soot Distress Ink