This is one of those fun layouts that captures the perfect moment in her photo. It is also a great layout that will adapt to fit any occasion. Using several different combinations of embellishments and papers created a wonderful layout. I fell in love with this adorable layout the minute my eyes saw this. Thank you so much Stacy Cohen for sharing this inspiration with us. Stop by That’s My Story and I’m Sticking To It for more of her gorgeous projects.
Don’t you just love the watercolor background and all the different size flags? This layout was created with Crate Paper, Pink Paislee and Prima products. What a great combination of embellishments.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Love Melodies/Something Blue Collection (Prima pri-813499 $0.90)
- Enchanted Blooms/Something Blue Collection (Prima pri-813437 $0.90)
- Announcement/Something Blue Collection (Prima pri-813468 $0.90)
- Something Blue Collection Stamp (Prima pri-813659 $6.99)
- Artisan Muslin Ribbons – (Pink Paislee PP00787 $2.65)
- Metallic Chipboard Place-Mat Circle (Pink Paislee pp00890 $2.99)
- Burlap Flowers (Pink Paislee PP00935 $3.74)
Supplies Used (Not Shown)
- Inks – Prima Mist Sprays, Ranger Distressed Inks
- Misc – Prima Coventry Rose Collection, Fabric Flower