Today’s design by Melinda Spinks, author of The Scrap Farm Blog & member of the Little Yellow Bicycle Design Team, is a perfect example of why it’s ok to mix & match collections & end up with a beautiful layout.
I love how the different collections have an ability to blend with each other so you can use a sprinkling from each.
I love how Melinda included the transparent pieces, they really open up a whole new way of layering embellishments due to being able to see each of the layers.
I hope today’s layout has inspired you to take the plunge to mix & match your collections, remember there are no rules in scrapbooking. It’s all about what you like.
Thanks for stopping by for a visit & I wish you a very creative day.
- Springtime Bands/ Aqua Chevron (Little Yellow Bicycle $1.10)
- Poppy Field Damask/ Aqua Script (Little Yellow Bicycle $1.10)
- Pretty Plaid/ Aqua Parchment (Little Yellow Bicycle $1.10)
- Fanciful Forest/ Tan Chevron (Little Yellow Bicycle $1.10)
- Fresh Verse Cardstock Stickers (Little Yellow Bicyle $3.99)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Canvas Stickers- Nature
- Clear Cuts Shapes
- Heart Doily
- Vellum Tape