Holidays give us a great reason to create a handmade gift. And what better gift than canvas décor for your home? What a treasured gift of memories! I discovered this fabulous canvas created by Yvonne Blair on Life’s Little Details blog. Yvonne shares a beautiful way to capture a perfect moment in her photo, and also transfer that perfect feel by using the right paper and embellishments.
Canvas is so fun to work on and the texture is fabulous to create with. Even though there are a lot of beautiful details and dimension to this canvas, the photo is still the first thing your eye is drawn to.
Lots of embellishments are popped up to add even more depth. The surrounding embellishments also highlight the photo as well. I hope you are inspired to send someone special one of your handmade creations.
Thank you for your visit. I wish you a very creative day!
- Metal Corners (Tim Holtz ch-th92789 $7.99)
- Word Keys (Tim Holtz th-th92680 $7.99)
- Compass Coins (Tim Holtz ch-th93061 $4.99)
- Chipboard Clips (Tim Holtz pp-avth93138 $4.99)
Supplies Used (Not Shown)
- Broken China Distress Paint
- Tumbled Glass Spray Stain
- Mustard Seed Distress Paint
- Vintage Photo Distress Ink
- Canvas Board
- Wooden Letters
- Patterned Paper
- Rubber Stamps