Who wouldn’t love to receive this adorable card? This sweet card will bring a little sunshine to brighten anyone’s day. I just love the color scheme, and that bow is to die for! Vellum has made its way back big time in the crafting industry. Just by adding a small sentiment with glitter gives it a great big shine. This wonderful card was created by Stacey Schafer. Stacy used the sketch from Viva La Verve challenge. This card turned out simply amazing.
Using the papers from My Mind’s Eye, Stacey used the scripted pattern on the long background panel and heat embossed the larger sentiment in silver on to vellum Tagged Rectangle Die. She added a few layers of Wavy Hearts and Heart Quartet Dies with a peek of the Classy Label Die.
Stacey popped up the hearts with foam tape. Using a fabulous Autumn Elements ribbon to make her bow and adding a sprinkle of Pastel Sequin Mix finishes off this adorable card. A big Thank You Stacey for sharing such an adorable card with us. Be sure to pop on over to Stacey’s Stamping Stage for more of her outstanding projects. You will be so inspired!
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your projects in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- More Than Love (Verve Stamps $15.00)
- Record It 6 x 6 Pad (My Minds Eye mme-lf4037 $5.99)
- Antique Linen Distressing Ink (Tim Holtz ri-tim19497 $5.00)
- Versamark Pad (Stampin’ Up 102283 $7.50)
- Wavy Hearts Die Set (Verve Dies $7.20)
- Heart Quartet Die (Verve Dies $4.80)
- Classy Label Die (Verve Dies $10.40)
- Tagged Rectangle Die (Verve Dies $8.00)
- Pastel Sequin Mix
- Steel Grey Cardstock
- Autumn Elements Ribbon
- Natural Hemp Cord
- Sewing Machine