One can never have to0 many photo frames to display all of your priceless pictures. This frame is not only beautiful, but it is also very fun to create. Can you only imagine what your friends and family will say when they see your talent? This frame will be so beautiful to display in your home. I would like to say Thank You to a very artistic lady Ingrid Gooyer for sharing with us today’s inspiration.
To start this project you will need a blank wooden frame. Apply a coat of gesso on it first and let it set to completely dry. You will need to purchase small wooden window frames and slightly distress them with blue ink. Also apply a thin coat of gesso to them. Next you will cut the frame with the 8th of March paper and the inside with the 4th of April paper.
To create the flowers use the Shapeabilities die and the Vintage Spring Basics collection. Distress the outside of the flowers with a distressing tool. Place them in a bed of lace, tulle and small wooden beads.
The lacy border at the top was punched with a Martha Stewart punch then lightly inked. Add a cute birdcage chipboard piece from Imaginarium Designs.
The sentiments are from the stripes at the bottom of the papers. Days to remember is from the 5th of March paper.
- 5th of March Vintage Spring Basics (Maja Design MAJ-P-70176 $1.99)
- 6th of March Vintage Spring Basics (Maja Design $2.50)
- 8th of March Vintage Spring Basics (Maja Design MAJ-P-70180 $1.99)
- 4th of April Vintage Spring Basics (Maja Design MAJ-P-70187 $1.99)
- Birdcage (Imaginarium Designs $4.95)
- Butterflies (Imaginarium Designs $6.50)
- Flourishes (Imaginarium Designs $4.90)
Supplies Used (Not Shown)
- Wood Frame
- Wood Window Frames
- Blue Distress Ink
- Shapeabilities Die
- Martha Stewart Punch
- Distressing Tool