Today’s project is a masculine vintage look. It is the fine details along with the elements that play off the colors in the photo. I just love the vintage tones in this layout. This was created by Romy Veul. Be sure to stop by and visit her blog Scrapstuff and More. You are sure to be inspired by her talent.
This was created with Vintage Frost Basics Collection which gave this layout a more masculine feel.
Romy added a few embellishments to her layout to coordinate with the colors in her photo.
Add some trinkets, bulbs, wood buttons, and some distressing inks to give it a rustic masculine feel.
Creativity involves in breaking out of your traditional style. Take a look at your project in a different way, and never hesitate to try something new.
- Vintage Frost Basics Collection (Maja Design Paper MAJAFROST12 $35.99)
- Vintage Summer Basics Collection (Maja Design Paper MAJAVSUMB3 $44.99)
Product Used (Not Shown):
- Stamps – Bo Bunny Mamarazzie Stamps
- Punches – Border
- Chipboard – Prima Chipboard Swirl
- Accessories – Prima Bulb, Wood Button, Trinkets; Petaloo Flowers; Graphic 45 Key Chain
- Ink – Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Inks
- Trims – Twine