Today you are going to come away with so much inspiration from this beautiful card designed by the talented Julie Warner. What a wonderful use of papers, textures, and layers. I also love the amazing embossing and dies which are so detailed and perfectly placed. This is such an elegant and festive card!
Julie started her card using the Snowflake Stars set along with dies from the Splendorous Stars, Shining Star, Flourished Star Pattern Background, and Antique Labels and Borders. For her greeting she used paper from the Christmas Paper 214 Collection.
To add a little bit of sparkle, Julie heat embossed the Snowflake Stars with a glittery, silver mixed embossing powder before die cutting them. Her particular patterned paper has an ivory tint to the background so she used a pale ivory paper for the stars and background. A few extra little stars were die cut and attached on top of the stars in the background die cut.
Julie used the same powder for the sentiment and used a mint blue Copic to add the border. I would like to say a big thank you to Julie for sharing this wonderful inspiration. Be sure to visit her blog The Write Stuff for more inspirational projects.
Enjoy your day crafting. Thank you for your visit!
- Snowflake Stars (Our Daily Bread Designs $17.95)
- Christmas Collection Paper Pad (Our Daily Bread Designs $4.95)
- Antique Labels & Border Dies (Our Daily Bread Designs $24.95)
- Flourished Star Pattern Die (Our Daily Bread Designs $29.95)
- A2 Matting Basics A & B Dies (Spellbinders pp-sr-s5172 $29.99)
Supplies Used (Not Shown)
- Encore Ultimate Metallic Champagne ink
- Tuscon embossing powder
- Crystal Copic Marker
- Mint Blue Copic Marker